Thank you for choosing to exhibit at the 2017 Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition.
Please review the following instructions and guidelines to assist you in using our online contract site.
- Onsite Renewal Contracts: A deposit of 10% with a maximum of $3,000 is required for onsite booking until June 9th, 2016. This will be applied to the cost of your exhibit space. - this is a Non-Refundable Fee. The remaining 40% balance is due July 10th with the full balance of your booth payment due January 1st, 2017
- Contracts Received between June 10th - December 31st, 2016: 50% due immediately. Entire booth fees are due January 1st, 2017
- Contracts Received after December 31st 2016: 100% due immediately - exhibitor is liable for 100% of total contract for cancellations or reductions after this date
* Charges will appear on your credit card statement as "2017 IRCE”.
* Per the agreed upon terms and conditions full payment is required prior to the guarantee of specific booth locations.
The initial booth processing fee must be made using a credit card or electronic check. If you are unable to make your deposit using a credit card or electronic check, please email your account representative listed here for further assistance.